Code of Ordinances
The Rogers Code of Ordinances is a comprehensive publication that identifies our local laws, procedures, administrative responsibilities, franchise agreements, the duties of all City Boards and Commissions, and much more. Ordinances and amendments are official documents that the City’s legislative body, the City Council, have passed into law and are locally enforced. Local ordinances may not override or usurp state or federal laws.
- Amendments to a codified ordinance
- A new ordinance that is permanent
- A new ordinance that is regulated
- A new ordinance that is enforceable by local laws.
- An ordinance that is temporary in nature
- Vendor contracts
- Budget adoptions or amendments
Recently Adopted Ordinances
These ordinances have not yet been codified
- ORD. #18-23 adopted on April 24, 2018 Amending Various Sections of Chapter 14 of Code of Ordinances to Establish Upper Density Limitations for Upper-Floor Residential Space in Commercial Zones
- ORD. #18-32 adopted on June 26, 2018 Amend Certain Provisions of Chapter 38 of the Code of Ordinances, City of Rogers, AR Concerning the City of Rogers No-Knock List and Peddler’s Licenses
- ORD. #18-39 adopted on July 24, 2018 Amending the Code of Ordinances, City of Rogers Concerning Dedications Made in the Subdivision Process
- ORD. #18-40 adopted on July 24, 2018 Adopting a Comprehensive Growth Map for the City of Rogers, AR (Map) This ordinance will not be codified but is being posted as information.
- ORD. #18-41 adopted on July 24, 2018 Amending Various Sections of Chapter 14 of the City of Rogers Code of Ordinances; Adopting the Uptown Rogers Development Code (URDC)
- ORD. #18-46 adopted August 14, 2018 Amending a Portion of Chapter 34 of the Code of Ordinances, City of Rogers Regarding Sale and Use of Fireworks
- ORD. #18-49 adopted August 28, 2018 Amending the Code of Ordinances, City of Rogers to Prohibit Certain Vehicles on City Trails